Movin on up!!

Salt4Sam

Beardies and Uromastyx
Ok, so i currently have a 55 gallon long tank for my two (soon to be four) leo's. But i got friends, who got friends, who found a 100g with a stand, that "fell off the truck" for 40 bucks. I mean, of course i bought it, but is there such a thing as too much space?

P.S.- Tank is in great condition, apparantly off the truck doesnt mean much. LOL :main_rolleyes: JK

wakeskate420

I found my 75g at a garage sale for $30 and have my four females in it, they love all the space and I even put two 13x8 magnetic ledges and a small second level(18x12) and they use every inch :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Salt4Sam

Beardies and Uromastyx
I found my 75g at a garage sale for $30 and have my four females in it, they love all the space and I even put two 13x8 magnetic ledges and a small second level(18x12) and they use every inch :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Where did you get your magnetic ledges? Im trying to think of something to do, i feel like there is so much wasted space with everything on the ground. ive been trying to find something like that for awhile now. :main_huh:

Jordan

there is 'too much space' problem when the geckos are young. if you put a hatchling in a massive viv, the amount of open space can be quite stressful. for smaller geckos the comfort of a smaller box is better.

wakeskate420

just search magnaturals and you should find the pettech.com site, but i ordered mine off amazon since theres no tax or shipping if you get the super saver shipping

Visit our friends