my geckos home!

sparkie

:heart:my first gecko will be getting here in two days and I just finished her habitat...how does it look?!

arialview.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
goodfarawayshot.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Switch out for a heat mat and your all set dude. I would keep it plain till you can track feces then you can add other stuff shrubbery plants etc. Well done.

Bellalee

Looks great! You have double moist hides? Just be careful it doesn't get TOO moist because it can possibly cause a upper respiratory infection (URI) . I love those water dishes, they work well for me. That dish might be a bit too shallow for food also (if its the one on the left thats for food) I've found they can get out of it too well.

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Ah I couldn't see the heat mad, then well done you are set, Yeah I use those dishes as well they are handy, just keep an eye on the mealies if they can get out easily you might have to change it out for a curved dish. (Lip at the top so the mealworms can't climb out)

sparkie

okies i'll see about how easily the mealworms can escape and the left hide is just a dry hide I just ran low on my gecko fund money xD so decided to make my second hide

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
Looks nice! I love those reptishelters! They work wonders. If that is the small one though, you may end up having to switch it out for the medium one. I have two smalls that I got when all my guys were juvies. I have found that once they got bigger they have a very hard time fitting into the small ones. Some can, some cant. Good luck! And congrats on your future new addition =]

Visit our friends