my girls new home

Angel

I just set this 35 g up a few weeks ago for 4 of my girls they seem to love it and so do I , some may tjink it is too crowded but they are climbing on everything and alot more active since i put them in here, definately takes awhile to do a cleaning but figuring i had them in 3 different tanks before atleast its only 1 tank. and my girls all seem to get along so far.

DSC01219.jpg

1- hide made from thick cardboard came as packing material for my surround sound.
2-small hide
3-medium hide half on hot side half on cool
4-magnetic hide
5-warm side hide
6-thick tube came as packaging but they love to hide in it, hidin behind the humid hides
7-humid hide filled with cocnut fiber
8-humid hide/lay box cocout fiber
9-hammock
10-magnetic shelf
11-log to get up to the hide and water dish
12-one of the food dishes
13-food dish
14-calcium dish {sorry hidin behind the coffee lol}
there are also 2 water dishes one on the upper level the other down infront of the botom humid hide.
there is a uth and we use a day light to keep the temp level on the cool side as my room is kinda on the cold side and i use a moon light for viewing purposes at night.

Misstasha

i like it. how many females do you have in there - my only concern would be it seems a bit cramped. but i duno how that affects the leos.

ddkgeckos

doesn't seem to be a lot of floor space, that would be my only concern but apart from that it looks quite cool, is that shelf(10) thing safe cause if it falls or the gecko falls of it you could have some trouble.

Visit our friends