My new baby.

rubym

This is smeagle he is a 2.5 year old male. He is our first crestie and he is such a sweet baby. He is sort of spoiled too. He likes to eat his peach baby food/CGD out of a little spoon and he will only eat crickets if you kind of smoosh their guts out and let him taste that first, LOL.
100E0677_itA_009-1.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd109/beardielove/100E0679_itA_011.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd109/beardielove/1000597_itA_053.jpg
1000671_itA_071.jpg
1000669_itA_070.jpg

sorry so many pictures. I got a little carried away. He is just so cute it is hard to resist taking pictures of him.

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
aww...cresties are neat little creatures I just recently acquired 2 a hatchling and a adult male. mine are spoiled too. i have awesome setups for them all...lol i bet my leos are jealous of them lol but its hard to have awesome setups for 17 leopard geckos omg i just realized i had 17 leos thats amazing. i just need them to start getting it on with laying eggs and babies hatching out

rubym

My husband built Smeagles tank for me. He actually used an old chest of drawers and totally remodled it. It stands 3 feet high and he ha made him lots of ledges to climb on. he made him a feeding platform but as you can see in the last 2 pictures he uses it as his bedroom instead, LOL. I agree that it is hard to have really elaborate set ups for the Leos. We have 22. They all do live in tanks though. I have a rack system set up for our hatchlins but i just can't bring myself to put my adults in a rack. I know that's silly but ......I love them.

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
all mine are in a rack system. the cresties they have their own 10 gallon each for now we want bigger cages later for them. unfortunately when you live with your inlaws you dont have enough space for bunches of tanks and racks. but hopefully soon we can have another room so we can expand more. i want to build big cages for the cresties so i can put 1 male with like 3 females in each cage we build i have ideas already drawn out just need room to build them lol. also i am working on selling my ferrets so i can get more room and money to buy more reptile items also i just dont have time for them anymore with school and looking for a job its hard.

Bodon

Thats a cute little guy you have there! These guys are so much fun to watch and have, im really glad i got mine. And dont apologize for all the pictures, i love them!

rubym

Thank you Andrew. Yeah I am quite in love with my little guy. I hadn't planned on getting a crestie but I went to buy bugs and the lady I get them from had him and I fell in love. He jumped off of her hand into my hair and right then I knew he was coming home with me, LOl. My lizzards have their pictures taken in this house more then the humans do. They seem to almost always be willing subjects.

Bodon

i didnt expect to get mine either, but i was at a show and the guy was at two other shows i went to and i had spoken with him before and i started looking at them and he said hed give me a great deal, and he did. So i came home with two little babies.

rubym

I will get a picture of his tank this weekend. my new camera isn't compatible with my "old" computer so I have to get the pics on disk then download onto here. My hubby does a great job making enclosures for my babies.

Visit our friends