My TV wall unit that I transformed into a Leopard Gecko Wall

Gmantothemax

Name: Grant
View attachment 40716

View attachment 40717

View attachment 40718

This was an old wall unit for a TV and desk and for decorations. I built it into a Gecko wall unit. I cut holes for screening and places for the heat pads to go and i got plexy glass and got it cut to the right size. When its done it will have glass doors with latches that can oppen up. It also has spot lights for duging the day. I made the wall in the back that is climbable and has been tested by my leopard geckos:) It has basking spots or ledges that they can lay out on. I also built a hide that fits right into the wall. Let me know how you like it so far. I only have one container finished so far the others just need to be put together.

Last edited:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Its looking great! What a cool idea. Its going to be beautiful.

I also love your background! How did you make it?

Last edited:

Gmantothemax

Name: Grant
I used large metal screening that grout will stick too and i formed it to look like rocks. I also made sure that I was using sanded grout and I stuffed the hallow part of the wall with news paper before I grouted it so that it didnt soak through too far. When it was dried I spray painted it using spray paint that clumps together to give it some texture. You can buy all this stuff at Home Depot. :)

Visit our friends