need some ideas

jess6905

I'm getting my first geckos in 2 years this weekend. I've got their hides, dishes, heating, and all that. Most of what I have is just diy and temporary. I need some ideas for decorating their tanks. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

T

Trevor's Leo

Hmmmm. get some nice natural looking hides. Go for rep-carpet (looks real), some fake plants, desert red tile rocks. You could really go out of your way and make a full backround and carve it out of stryofoam. i have seen a few posts of people doing it on here.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
You can get some wood or cork bark flats and some stones, they make good hiding places and my geckos love climbing on it.

Bubu0331_02.jpg

jess6905

Thanks guys I've got a few large flat rocks and some slate pieces that I could use. I really like the look of your first pic jumper. How did you do what looks to be a small shelf along the back?

T

Trevor's Leo

You can get some wood or cork bark flats and some stones, they make good hiding places and my geckos love climbing on it.

Bubu0331_02.jpg

I LOVE THAT LOOK!:main_cool3::D Like seriously, I am really really liking that look!!!
Where did you get the wood? LPS? I really want to try to re-create that :main_rolleyes:

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
I LOVE THAT LOOK!:main_cool3::D Like seriously, I am really really liking that look!!!
Where did you get the wood? LPS? I really want to try to re-create that :main_rolleyes:

The wood is just a cut out section of a cork bark tube I got from beanfarm. :)

Visit our friends