Neo's getting a new FREE bowfront house! Pic!

LzzrdBoy

The Reverend LzzrdBoy
So I put the word out on FB that I was in search of a "free" aquarium, preferably a long. After no more than 24 hours I got a hit from the chick my kids carpool with. She tells me that her neighbor has one on the curb for trash pickup on Fri morning. I immediately told her to grab it and hang on to it for me. So I trekked over there this evening and picked it up. It's not a long but it is a bowfront super-nice aquarium. It's a little tall for my needs but I'm going to make it work. Gonna' pick up some Great Stuff, polystyrene, and unsanded grout and get to work. Hope to have the plans all drawn up by the end of the weekend.

I couldn't find a link to the actual tank but this one has the same dimensions and is essentially identical in every way, except for the fact it is Acrylic.
BowfrontwithLava.jpg

Linky

This simply proves my belief that virtually anything can be had for free. As of today I've still yet to pay for anything I didn't need thanks to the wonders of the interwebz.

I'll be starting a thread to document the progress of this project so keep 'dem eyes peeled. Wish me luck...

LzzrdBoy

The Reverend LzzrdBoy
Wow nice bowfront. A free Lunch is better then a Ham Sandwich

Not sure I agree with you on that one SudeepHArya. A good Ham Sandwich is hard to beat. Ever try one from Hooters? The put so much Swiss and Ham on it you can hardly fit the thing in your mouth. Good stuff. :main_laugh:

Visit our friends