New Rack !!

roger

Finally after months of designing and changing drawings I finally have my rack built.My Brother in law is a master carpenter who offered to make it for me for the cost of the material only.It houses 24 leos in their own 2221 rubbermaid container.Dimensions - 6.6' wide x 5 ' tall.I used one continuous 4' heat tape and snaked it through all the levels.I had him route a 5" wide channel 1/8 " deep so I could lay my tape below the surface so the tape doesnt even touch it.I used push pins along the clear edge of the tape to keep the heat tape flat.I've used a herpstat ND thermostat to regulate temps.Fianl cost Rack Material $300,42 ' ,Heat tape and Herpstat $350 and the tubs were $270 for a total cost of $920.the second pic is a pic from the basck of the rack thats why it doesnt have the finishing strip of laminate.Everything works great.

Last edited:

Samantha

nice thankfully i found someone near me who breeds pythons and he offered to make me racks and charge me for materals only too so im exicted about having a nice rack like urs

Visit our friends