NOVA? Other morph?

A

archeryreptiles

Okay, I have decided to get back into the Leopard craze. Since back surgery I just cannot keep up with boas like I could before.

So are the NOVA's the new kid on the block? I am just starting to see these guys pop up. Are they the new must have for diverse genetics in the breeding groups? If not, or if so, what type of morphs are the hottest going right now?

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Well more and more breeders now days are looking for normal's het for nothing, But novas are rather new and I love them, They are enigma X Raptors, people are then crossing them with super snows (mack x mack = homozygous form) and creating super novas which are bloody expensive.

Sorry if that sounded derogitory in any place im not sure how clued up on morphs you are.

A

archeryreptiles

Expensive? How expensive? So far I am sitting on quite a few RAPTOR, Mack Snows and Enigmas. I want to branch out into some other leos and kind of expand my horizons if ya know what I mean.

Allee Toler

Bold stripes, fascios, afgans, normals het nothing, hyper yellow xantics, emerines, enigmas (more combos=better options), non het basic morphs, eclispes, etc.

mhm. All I can think of off the top of my head.

Visit our friends