Opinions Needed

Kuvats

Hello
I dont know what young geckos look like as they grow and the difference when they are adults So i decided to buy 4 young ones and take photos of them as they grow to see the changes as adults. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what type they are now or will turn out to be I know eye color and type plays a part here are the photos and if you need an eye type to make better guess ill take a look and describe them Im just looking for general advice. I took one with and 1 with out a flash to see different color contrasts
1 can be the one with yellow 2 no yellow 3 will be the one of the left with 4 being the one on the right

I thought 1 was a tremper albino and 2 was a snow maybe 3 and 4 no idea

George

SDC10139.jpg

SDC10138.jpg

SDC10141.jpg

SDC10140.jpg

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
Looks like a Snow and possibly a Tremper "Pastel", it is hard to say if you did not see it when it hatched.

The two bigger ones may also be Snows, the one is considered to be a Reverse Stripe, and its spots looks light enough it may be a darkened Tremper also. The other looks like it may be an Enigma, or Super Hypo(maybe both?). If there is Hypo in them the Reverse Stripe is probably not a Tremper. Eye pics would help a little.

They were not marked at all? I would have asked the breeder/seller if I were you.

Visit our friends