Our new setup

RawrItsAlexander

Samantha and Alexander
New set up for our baby leo. Tiles with and uth. Tell us what you think.
33y0tg6.jpg

Pinky81

looks great...my suggestion is ditch the useless round thermometers as they measure ambient temp and the temp of the glass..and get a digital temp probe that you can put on the floor of the viv under the hot hide...so you know what temp your leo is getting directly to the belly! and no real need for the humidity measure...as the only "humid" place in the tank should be IN the humid hide!

here is a pic of mine. you see the probe directly on the floor of the viv, and in the hot hide. the wire goes to a digital temp display about the size of a silver dollar...it can either hang inside the tank or outside if you have a hole for the wire. WELL worth the $10!!

WulfSC

Looks good. I really like the tile you used. Where did you get it? What size is your tank?

And, like Melissa, I really like the digital thermometers the best. You can find them at pretty much any local petstore, and usually for under $10.

jrcb07

looks pretty good. i also like the tile you used. im switching to tile this weekend and im looking to get the one thats not sticky at the bottom :/

Visit our friends