Pics of my AFT's

cryptid_hunter

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and glad to see there's a fair amount of activity on the AFT section. Several forums I've joined lately are just dead, no activity at all in their AFT section. So anyway, I though I would say hello, and post a few pics of my Striped Normal AFT female and male, Miami and Mojo, see attachments.

Also, in just a little over a week from now my female Tangerine Albino and male Tangerine Het Albino will be arriving from Steve Sykes. I'll post some pictures of them up as soon as they arrive. Then, two days after those arrive, I'm going to visit a friend who is holding a Hypo Striped male for me, so I'll have to find a female to pair with the Hypo guy.

Last edited:

cryptid_hunter

Welcome to GF! Now by hypo do you mean Ghost AFT produced by Craig Stewart from Urban Reptile?

Thank you for the welcome.

And no, not a Ghost like from theurbangecko.com, this AFT is just lighter than a normal striped AFT, but not as light as a Ghost, so it's just hypomelanistic. Those really aren't that expensive either, not like the $2000+ Ghosts. And as a matter of fact I was just looking at Craig and Lori's site and admiring the Ghosts and Het Ghosts.....

Visit our friends