Post tub setup pics here....

ForTozs

Hey guys...post your tub setups here. I just got some reptile basics hatchling (6 qt) and medium racks (32 qt) , and I'd like to see how you all have yours arranged. What makes a nice, small humid hide for hatchlings and juveniles in a 6 qt? Also what about a humid hide for adults in a 32 qt with a divider? I'm not sure if I'm better off using the divider which runs longwise. It makes for a pretty narrow space. Would a pair be happier/healthier sharing the 32 qt without a divider or with a divider in your opinions? Or better yet, just post your pics and we can see for ourselves...

ForTozs

Thanks. Yes, I looked at that thread but I'm more interested in the setup of the interior of the tubs, more so than the racks themselves.

MiamiLeos

For hatchling humid hides in the 6qt tubs I just use butter containers, cream cheese containers, pretty much anything small like that that is plastic and has a lid. I cut a small hole in the side so the babies can get in easy and use paper towels for the medium. For adults I use the Ziplock containers, not really sure what the size number is but theyre like 1.5" high and maybe 6"x6". I use cocofiber in those with a hole on the top in a corner. I dont have any pics, but i have the humid hides on the warm end and then on the cool end I have another hide (just a bowl or something flipped upside down with a hole in the side) and the water dish. Somewhere kind of in the middle, usually to one side, I put the calcium dish and the food bowl. Hope this helps :)

Daidra

for my hatchlings I like to use the small styrofoam bowls,where you find the plastics cups at in the store,it provides humidty which is great for sheding and I use butcher paper as the subsrate and spray under the bowl to make it humid,never have any issues,hope this helped you out.

Visit our friends