power outlets

geckogirl3

if you need a thermostat to use heat tape, and you have multiple levels in a rack, how do you have enough outlets for that?

BrightReptiles

Badhabits727
Seriously? I'm not even going to answer this time. Are you &$*%#&@ 12 years old? Your posts this week make me think you are a complete moron troll. Please rehome your geckos to suitable owners and have mommy and daddy buy you the deluxe package of sea monkeys.

tangerine

Seriously? I'm not even going to answer this time. Are you &$*%#&@ 12 years old? Your posts this week make me think you are a complete moron troll. Please rehome your geckos to suitable owners and have mommy and daddy buy you the deluxe package of sea monkeys.

would you leave her alone!!!!

doublet74

Ahhh probably 13 yrs. old. Hence the name

Russ S

Re-Member
if you need a thermostat to use heat tape, and you have multiple levels in a rack, how do you have enough outlets for that?

Most racks are wired in a way that there is only one plug for the heat tape.
If each level has it's own plug you will need a separate control for each level, and a power strip to plug them all in.

Visit our friends