Rack by request..

TripleALeos

I was asked to give a little info on my rack, so here you go.
The rack/shelf is from walmart. Its made by Whitmore. They run about $40 each. Its dimensions are 36"Wx14"Dx54"T. The rack only comes with 4 shelves, so i purchased 2 of them and just used the shelves off the second one.

The tubs are sterilite tubs (12.7 qt), also from walmart. 3 of the fit perfectly on each shelf.

I am only heating 6 of the 7 shelves. The bottom is just storage. I laid down a layer of cardboard on each shelf then 3" flex watt. The flex watt is hooked up to a rheostat. I am using 2 rheostats (3 shelves per rheostat) and each has a thermometer taped to the flex watt.

I have used it for a while now with great success.. All my boys and girls seem very happy to have their own little "utility condo" lol.. Sorry the pics arent the best but hopefully it helps..

Picture032-1.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

Picture029.jpg
She likes to lay on top of her moist hide so i cut a little piece of reptile carpet for her to lay on..lol

Picture033-1.jpg

prettyinpink

Thanks again! I apreciate it. You were able to get the shelf at Walmart? I'll have to check there...there's a shelf that looks similar to that at Sam's Club for $80, maybe it's more heavy duty.

What price were you able to find the tubs for? I can't find them any cheaper than $8 each. Mine will be a bit bigger than that :p Although they wouldn't be able to fit on the shelf if I do that...

TripleALeos

Both the rack and the tubs came from walmart. You can order the tubs online through walmart. I think they are like $4 each. The racks were like $40 each..

Visit our friends