Rack question

krazedpythonboy

I'm currently using Boaphile racks to house my adult leos, they are in 15 qt. tubs. I keep a waterdish, mealworm dish, and Ca dish along with a hide and just have been switching out the hide with a moist one when a shedding was coming. I have recently become MUCH more busy, and was wondering what some of you other keepers/breeders do with this rack, or any other rack with 15qt tubs?

Thanks!

roger

I'm currently using Boaphile racks to house my adult leos, they are in 15 qt. tubs. I keep a waterdish, mealworm dish, and Ca dish along with a hide and just have been switching out the hide with a moist one when a shedding was coming. I have recently become MUCH more busy, and was wondering what some of you other keepers/breeders do with this rack, or any other rack with 15qt tubs?

Thanks!

I'm not sure what your asking ?

Jordan

mine are just a bit bigger than 15qt, around 19 or 20 i think.
But i keep in a hot hide, moist hide, water dish, calcium dish, and some sort of decor. like a small plant.

roger

I house 1 adult in a rubbermaid 2221 I think it 23" long X 9 " wide. I dont put any paper towel down just the plastic itself.A warm hide a hmid hide 1 rock to help shed a water dish

Visit our friends