Reptile room/my room!

Reptile Barbie

This is my room/reptile room :]

008-3.jpg

009-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

016-3.jpg

017-4.jpg

Both of my racks can hold any sized tub 6,12,38,41..

But for now, i just have one holding all 12 quarts, then 1 that holds all 6 quarts but if i wanted to i could mix and match :]]

Reptile Barbie

Hehe :]
Yeah when i went to six flags for the first time i got those because i rode goliath as my very first roller coaster ever... i aint getting on another one either.. lmao!

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Which one is Goliath? They have most of the same roller coasters at all of the locations, but all go by different names depending on location.. is it the red one with 7 loops? That's my favorite :main_evilgrin:

My fiance has tons of beanie-filled animals likes that, he keeps a gecko one on our couch.. he would love your snakes too and they remind me of him :D

jfreels

What do you use for heating on the racks? Looks like they are not solid bottom. I wouldn't think that flexwatt would be very effective if the bottom is open.

Reptile Barbie

Haha i agree with you! We have been out of room.. lmao
we're about to have to move into the spare bedroom because it has a big closet that will fit my two racks in it.. we barely have room to walk lmao especially when it's not clean haha cant walk anywhere without tripping over something :/ haha

Visit our friends