Securing plants

Andski

Hey guys, in the vivarium for my leopard gecko, i'm having trouble securing the artificial plant i have. My vivarium is mostly wood, with a sliding glass front. The plant comes with a sucker on it, which is meant to hold it in place, but this simply isn't working on the wood and so it falls off regularly. I was wondering if i could use sellotape high up on the plant? Is this a safe thing to do? If not then what else can i use. This is my first reptile, so im quiet new to the whole setup. Many thanks.

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Hey guys, in the vivarium for my leopard gecko, i'm having trouble securing the artificial plant i have. My vivarium is mostly wood, with a sliding glass front. The plant comes with a sucker on it, which is meant to hold it in place, but this simply isn't working on the wood and so it falls off regularly. I was wondering if i could use sellotape high up on the plant? Is this a safe thing to do? If not then what else can i use. This is my first reptile, so im quiet new to the whole setup. Many thanks.

I use those little self adhesive hooks that you use for keys and stuff...I think 3M makes them. They usually come in clear or white. You just peel off the back, and stick on where you want the plant, then thread one of the vines over the hook. :main_thumbsup:

fl_orchidslave

I use those little self adhesive hooks that you use for keys and stuff...I think 3M makes them. They usually come in clear or white. You just peel off the back, and stick on where you want the plant, then thread one of the vines over the hook. :main_thumbsup:

Those 3M Command hooks are great, and easily removed if you want to change things up without leaving any damage.

Visit our friends