Showcase, Vision, Critter Condoz, Others???

Herpcam

I want to get a few cages that will look nice in the house and have come up with the brands in the subject as well as potentially something like a Boaphile or Animal plastics 4'w with a center divider. I have a lot of questions and would like to purchase the cages sooner rather than later. Does anyone have pictures of these cages set up in your house? I found a lot of pictures of the Showcase cages on their website, but how well configured are they for leopard geckos? They have space for UTH, but how well does it work - does the heat transfer well?

The wide boaphiles and animal plastics seem alright, but how are they to clean, how much light gets in, etc. I'd like to have them stacked, with 2 x 2. I would consider a unit with four cages together if it were well designed and a quality product. Cagesbydesign look nice, but they're a little expensive.

I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts who have any of the above or if you've got something else that works well. I'd love to see pictures of the cages, too.

Visit our friends