Size for a Gecko terrarium

Raiquiis

Hi,
To begin, sorry about my english. xD
Now, im thinking in having two geckos(one male, one female). But first i want to build the terrarium.
So, i want some advices for the right size, the right materials and the right things. :p

P.S: I am new here, my name is Ricardo and i'm from Portugal! :p

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Welcome to GF! I think the most common size used for pairs would be a 20 gallon long aquarium, which is about 75 x 30 x 30 cm, but you could build something bigger if you want.

Raiquiis

Welcome to GF! I think the most common size used for pairs would be a 20 gallon long aquarium, which is about 75 x 30 x 30 cm, but you could build something bigger if you want.

Hi, thanks. I was thinking in removing my tv from my bedroom, and put there the terrarium. The size i was thinking was 75 x 45 x 45 cm. :p
And, im not thinking in buying anything else, so i have a lot of money to spend with this, and to do a nice thing. I saw some forums and im thinking to build a wood terrarium(i think is called DIY :S ). :p
After having everything done, i am thinking in making..... procriation??? (things like this happen when you are portuguese and google translater is doesn't give you the right word). xD

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
I saw some forums and im thinking to build a wood terrarium(i think is called DIY :S ). :p

Yes, DIY stands for Do It Yourself, meaning that it is something you made instead of buying it from the store.

After having everything done, i am thinking in making..... procriation??? (things like this happen when you are portuguese and google translater is doesn't give you the right word). xD

I think "breeding" is the word you are looking for. :D Be sure to post some pictures of your geckos and their new home.

Visit our friends