Some of my 2010 Babies... Anyone have an Idea on Morphs

WDC1987

I hatch these lil ones out earlier this year. The colors on them are really nice! I did not breed anything special together but i got some pretty cool babies. I got three stripes that have Silver Eyes with the normal Black Pupil. One of the stripes is really light in coloration. The first pic is the light colored stripe and the second pic is one of my light colored Bandeds. I tried to take a pic of the eyes but that didnt work to well....Let me know what yall think any feed back is better then none.

Thanks
William

BSM

What were the parents? was one of the parents an albino or het albino

I would say 3 of them are normal and the lighter one with the purple bands to hold on too. I have a wild caught female who is about 20 grams and looks exactly alike and she seems to get lighter in each shed, most likely its just a light colored normal but you never know

WDC1987

Neither Parent were albino or Het Albino... The Father was Imported that I bought as a Hypo Stripe.The Mother was a WC Calico..I have been told the Calicos are a low grade granite. I do not have pics of the Parents they died a few months back do to Crypto and i did not get a chance to take pics f them...

I will try later on today to get pics of the eyes. They normally close there eyes before the pic is taken..

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Neither Parent were albino or Het Albino... The Father was Imported that I bought as a Hypo Stripe.The Mother was a WC Calico..I have been told the Calicos are a low grade granite. I do not have pics of the Parents they died a few months back do to Crypto and i did not get a chance to take pics f them...

I will try later on today to get pics of the eyes. They normally close there eyes before the pic is taken..

Where did you buy the gecko from?

WDC1987

I got The Female Last year from Touch Of Class at Repticon in Pensacola and I got the Hypo from a guy in Navarre Florida.. They Hypo was the carrier of the crypto crap!

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
This is why i asked you because all these "terms" sound VERY familiar....lol

The "Hypo" is a term used by Strictly Reptiles to describe some WC geckos they get... they put them on their price list all the time..they are the nicer colored normal WC they get in..

The "Calico" term does come from TOC..supposedly he got those from Living Art in Europe...I contacted them (Living Art) and they told me they never dealt with Fat Tails and they never imported to the US...soo yea..

Just wanted to give you some background on them just incase you didnt know..

Can you post some pictures of the parents?

WDC1987

yea i am aware of the TOC living art discussion. not so much worried about the back ground of these babies I am more concerned with the future projects of them..

I do not have pics as i stated in the posts above I did not get a chance to get pics. both Parents are deceased

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
yea i am aware of the TOC living art discussion. not so much worried about the back ground of these babies I am more concerned with the future projects of them..

I do not have pics as i stated in the posts above I did not get a chance to get pics. both Parents are deceased

Sorry about that, i read it in the original post, just forgot you had mentioned it..

Well hold them back!! It could just be a nice colored normal, just keep us updated once it grows some more!

Good Luck! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends