Tile for my tank?

fsbulldog24

I was looking into getting tile for my leo's tank. does anyone use the vinyl tile? does it work well? any problems? im just looking into different options and thought it would be easiest because hardware places in my area wont cut slate/ceramic tile for you.

doublet74

I use vinyl stick down. Works fine for me. No smell from glue at all. Been in there for almost 3 months. NO PROBLEMS.

BrightReptiles

Badhabits727
I use vinyl stick on tile as well. Looks great, and has caused no problems, no smell, nothing. Only issue is removal isn't an option, unless you are sticking down more, because that glue doesnt ever come off completely. I also had to trim some silicone from the edges of my tanks to get it to lay totally flat. I think I'm going to use some of the wood grain look on the back of my crested tank soon too :D

doublet74

I use vinyl stick on tile as well. Looks great, and has caused no problems, no smell, nothing. Only issue is removal isn't an option, unless you are sticking down more, because that glue doesnt ever come off completely. I also had to trim some silicone from the edges of my tanks to get it to lay totally flat. I think I'm going to use some of the wood grain look on the back of my crested tank soon too :D

They make a product called GOO-GONE. It will remove all the glue residue for you if you want to change your tile.

Visit our friends