Ugh Aurora did you have to do that!?

LizMarie

It's been like 15-20minutes since I changed my AFT Aurora's substrate (paper towels), I cleaned out all the dished, change the substrate in her humid hide and fed her I just didn't disinfect the tank. Anyway I just went into check on them to make sure everything is alright and I see Aurora on top of her humid hide and her water dish was empty, I was like wth! When I see she managed to pull up some of the paper towel and place it in her dish. The paper towel being absorbent sucked up all the water and flooded her cage, lol. Which sucks because those were my last few pieces of paper towel so she's going to have to stay on top of that hide until it dries and she'll be stuck with wrinkly paper towels now.

Ugh!

B

Blizzma

Heh, the little stinker.

I have a suggestion: if you were really desperate and had a lot in store, you could use napkins or toilet paper. It would take a lot to cover a cage bottom, but this would probably only be necessary if you were really in need of some substrate. :main_laugh:

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
Ugh! I swear, they do stuff like that on purpose.
You can try some printer paper, notebook paper or newspaper, too, if you need something in a pinch. Not very "pretty" to look at, but atleast it keeps the toes and belly dry, ya know?

Was she giving you the look of, "Well, CRAP! I didn't mean for THAT to happen! Mahm! Mah feets is wet!"

Visit our friends