Up Scale Tank and more

CallDr

Here is an upscale tank from the Bean Farm.

24lx 18h x 16w

picture.php

Last edited:

CallDr

Rock Hide from Gecko Ranch
picture.php

These are very light weight and have one small opening. An adult Gecko could move it easily if not set in a corner. It also is not completely light proof as the grey plastic is not opaque.

Last edited:

bman123

What did you buy one of those? I don't like em at all, plus they are probably expensive

CallDr

What did you buy one of those? I don't like em at all, plus they are probably expensive

The hide is 5.50. Just another option.

I use the Med Exo Trera as my main hides but I like a hide with one small entry.

Latlaw

Rock Hide from Gecko Ranch
picture.php

These are very light weight and have one small opening. An adult Gecko could move it easily if not set in a corner. It also is not completely light proof as the grey plastic is not opaque.

I love these as do all 6 of my geckos! They are easy to clean, look nice, and the leo's really prefer them to other hides I've tried. (and I've tried several) I think it's the small opening and low ceiling.

CallDr

I love these as do all 6 of my geckos! They are easy to clean, look nice, and the leo's really prefer them to other hides I've tried. (and I've tried several) I think it's the small opening and low ceiling.

After going through "many" hides from pet stores and some on line, I have found this to be the case.

It appears that the Gecko likes a hide with one entry that is low or shallow. What I have observed is they like to get in a "secure" dark part of the hide and for what ever reason seem to lay along the side wall.

The Exo Terra Med seems to be no brainer in my opinion. The other is also an option. These are not expensive and under 10 bucks.

Beside the Temp issue, I think the main hide is another factor in how well the Leo will adjust.

picture.php

Visit our friends