very dumb question...screen clips

shadowdragon619

Finds me a dragon!
omg. i just bought these stupid screen clips from one of tghe pet stores the brand is All Living Things. How in the HECK! do you put these DARN things on?! ive never had to get screen clips before, but i'm putting a tank on its side, and i need them. omg, i'm so frustrated and its probably so easy that i'll smack myself in the forehead once you guys tell me how.

pics would help, lmao. i feel so dumb.

Last edited:

Chipkali

I have the same ones and they are sort of a pain to get on. I'd take a picture but my camera is at school. Basically you need to slide the small u-shaped hook (if you look at the pictures on the webpage the hook is on the right side of the clips) inbetween the top of the screen and the metal rim. After you finally manage to get those on the put the screen on the cage and pull down on the other end and hook it under the plastic rim of the tank. Sorry that wasn't more helpful :(

http://www.pet_smart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3884237

Make sure to remove the _ from pet_smart when typing it in!

Chipkali

lol, glad they worked out for you. Hope your little buddy gets acclimated quickly. Just out of curiosity, what made you decide to flip it?

shadowdragon619

Finds me a dragon!
i needed to put my ten gallon on my bookshelf.

and i'm getting a crestie and a garg in a week and a half, so...they need tall tanks, so yeah, lol. FLIP!

Visit our friends