Vinyl Tile Floor..good or bad idea?

jrcb07

Alright so i decided to go get some vinyl tiles at lowes this past weekend and it looks awesome. Temperatures are perfect and there are no fumes or anything. Plus my leo seems to like it a lot (i caught him exploring a lot more than when I had paper towels). I am concerned about something though. I just fed him and he like tripped everytime he went for a cricket. I am guessing the tile is too smooth which makes it a little slippery? He runs fine and walks perfectly on it, its just when he went for the crickets he trips. Is this something i should be concerned about? I believed he is still a baby, about 3 to 4 months maybe?

Euphillia

That's really nice. I have vinyl in one of my tanks and it's fine. Looks like you got some high quality stuff there and that's good.

Don't know what to offer about the tripping. If he is walking on it normally I would think maybe he was just excited about his food.

UnicornSpirit

Graphic Designer
It looks like your tile has a slight texture to it. I have very similar vinyl tile and my leos haven't had any problems with tripping on it. It's very professional looking and super easy to clean! I <3 Vinyl

jrcb07

yeah i feel like vinyl tile has been the best thing ive tried. its some pretty high end vinyl and the texture seems pretty good...so i shouldnt worry about him slipping? I just dont want him to develop any conditions and not grow as he is supposed to :/. thanks

Visit our friends