Wanna See What We Did In '09?

supremegecko

Wally - Supreme Gecko
gecko-painting_2009.jpg

"So a whole year has passed and what have we done at Supreme Gecko? It
seems like it has been a long year but it also seems like we blinked
and it disappeared....."

Read more by clicking on the Supreme Gecko Blog link.
Check back each day for another peek into 2009 at Supreme Gecko.

steve905

I can't figure out Wally's blog but I will say both as a customer and a friend he has delt with myself and I've witnessed others with class and in a gentlemanly fashion. He has excellent animals of which I own several, and he has excellent supplies even though he can't find me any more water dishes now that I'm hooked. Wally is an excellent breeder and I believe you will be extremly satisfied with him and your reptile needs if should you ever need them. Were lucky to have someone like him in the midwest....

supremegecko

Wally - Supreme Gecko
Wanna See What We Did In '09? - Our Facility

Our Facility

PS- Thank you for the kind words Steve. You are a good friend.... just seems like we never have enough time to talk shop at the end of shows.

Steve, this is a quick series detailing what we have done with Supreme Gecko this year. The first post is the introduction and in the next 8 days, I will add a post each day with additional info like today- what happened in our facility in '09- and then what happened with our animals, on-line, etc. Finally, January 1st, I will share our plans for 2010! ... well most of them :)

Enjoy

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Sounds like the last Wheaton show went well. I wish I would have been able to make it.:( Things are just so crazy this time of year.

The blog looks great Wally! I enjoy reading it.:)

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
I am really determined to get some of your raptors next season =)
I saw you are the show on the 20th you had a nice Raptor it drove me crazy it was not for sale =/

supremegecko

Wally - Supreme Gecko
HI David,
Thanks for the nice comments. That Raptor is something else, isn't it! Next year ..... :)
(you'll have to catch our later installment in this series- 2010 plans coming January 1)

supremegecko

Wally - Supreme Gecko
Wanna See What We Have Planned for 2010?

So is it Twenty-Ten or is it Two Thousand Ten? Guess I have a year to figure this out.

Thank you for hanging in there this past week. You’ve read through many posts summarizing the happenings at the Kern home in 2009. This post will give you some insight to my plans in 2010 with the animals, facility, and internet presence. While this could go on and on, I will try to keep this under 50.000 words…. Or so.

<Read More>

Visit our friends