Wanted: Young Diablo Blanco and Ember Females

bbgeckoguy

Hi
I would like 1 of each young (late 09 early 10) visually sexable female diablo blanco and ember females. I would prefer to get them both from the same person to save on shipping. I have a few female geckos to trade if possible
A proven female Mack Snow Bell, a proven female snake eyed raptor, and a proven female lavender reverse stripe aptor 66% het raptor, this girl has not yet proven out although I do have 2 more eggs from a pairing of her and a sunglow het raptor male, so if she does prove out any time soon I will most definitely let you know.
All are first year breeders born in early 09. All have produces 3 clutches for me so far this year.
Pics are available upon request.
Please let me know what you have, even if you only have 1 of the females I am interested in.
Might be interested in blizzard eclipse het tremper or murphy patternless eclipse het tremper females, just let me know.
Or if you are interested in the females I have available let me know, what you have.
I would also very tentatively be interested in a young NOVA visually sexable female or possible a SHTCTB het eclipse or a very nice tangerine carrottail eclipse sort of thing.
Thanks!
please email to [email protected]
or respond here in pm.

Last edited:

Visit our friends