Which hide does yours use?

Blacksupra94

I have a nice 20 gal. tank with expensive rock hides but she refuses to use them, all she wants is her black plastic salad bowl that I cut a door in ( on the warm side)
dart-200pcblk-2-oz-black-plastic-souffle-portion-cup-125-pk.jpg

What hide does yorus use the most?

bman123

I use the exo Terra medium sized repti caves and a clear tupperware container with a red lid..

TickoLucky

RIP Lucky
If he uses a side it is a terracotta planter turned upside down with a hole cut out. But he mostly hides behind the hides instead of inside them.

Eric1969

I have the tupper ware onion saver for my moist hide on the cooler end, and a wood half moon shaped on the warmer side, with his hamock over it, she seems to like to hang out on the hamock alot, I have a red lamp on a dimmer above her so she gets some heat while she is up there. But on the ground, she normally lays in between the glass and the wood hide, maybe the hamock is enough shelter for her.

Seibar

mines love and sleep in their Exo Terra Reptile Den EVERY DAY...it has a magnetic cover on the outside, very cool

DSC06486.jpg

link to product here

that is a pretty neat hide! I saw a cheaper something-like-that at ***** but it had a few levels and no magnetic outside. :main_thumbsup:

My leo is still new so time will tell but he has a peek-a-view burrow, a fallen log (his favorite so far) and a small rock cave that he spent the first two days hiding in.

IMAG0095.jpg

Last edited:

Visit our friends