'08 CB Proven Pair Levis $950.00 Shipped (pics)

kenske

Greetings All,

Here is a really nice pair of proven adult levis levis for sale. I raised them from juvi to adult. They have produced eggs for the last 2 years. This year laid 2 clutches so far and all eggs are good as expected. With the exception of the first egg she ever produced, every egg i got from this pair are good. They really are perfect in every way, no missing toes or tail nips. The male to a really nice bright red at night/feeding time.

They have also produced some really nice looking babies. I am just letting this pair go to fund another project.

Asking $950 Shipped overnight via shipyourreptiles.com. Let me know if you have any questions. Email : [email protected]

Regards,
Kenny Tran

ACTUAL PAIR FOR SALE
Levis_FirstCopulation_091809_-27.jpg

BABIES PRODUCED BY THEM (NFS)
Levis-2a.jpg

Levis-1a1.jpg

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5461.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

kenske

SOLD

Greetings All,

Here is a really nice pair of proven adult levis levis for sale. I raised them from juvi to adult. They have produced eggs for the last 2 years. This year laid 2 clutches so far and all eggs are good as expected. With the exception of the first egg she ever produced, every egg i got from this pair are good. They really are perfect in every way, no missing toes or tail nips. The male to a really nice bright red at night/feeding time.

They have also produced some really nice looking babies. I am just letting this pair go to fund another project.

Asking $950 Shipped overnight via shipyourreptiles.com. Let me know if you have any questions. Email : [email protected]

Regards,
Kenny Tran

ACTUAL PAIR FOR SALE
Levis_FirstCopulation_091809_-27.jpg

BABIES PRODUCED BY THEM (NFS)
Levis-2a.jpg

Levis-1a1.jpg

IMG_5201.jpg

IMG_5461.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

Visit our friends