(1) LBS Enigma het. RAPTOR female and (2) Mack Snows - male and female

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
[REDUCED PRICE] LBS Enigma het. RAPTOR female and (2) Mack Snows - male and female

Hey guys, we have up for sale our last geckos..

We have (1) female Mack Snow het. Tremper albino, (1) male Mack Snow het. Tremper albino, and (1) female Line Bred Snow Enigma het. RAPTOR.

With the Line Bred Snow Enigma het. RAPTOR, you can create Line Bred Snows (LBS passed on ~80% of the time, unlike Mack Snows), LBS RAPTORs, LBS RAPTOR Enigmas (Snow Angels), and more!!

More info on the "Snow Angel" project can be found here: Leopard Gecko Wiki - Line Bred Snow

The two Mack Snows both hatched in 2007, so they are 8 years old. The male is 146 grams, and the female is 66 grams. These are some of the whitest Mack Snows you'll ever find. They produced high white offspring and were originally obtained from Alex Hue before he retired.

Needless to say, the quality here is outstanding and the prices are low.

LBS Enigma female = $200
Mack Snow male or female = $100 each

or.. We are asking $350 + shipping for all three.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for any further details.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 01isis.jpg
    01isis.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 394
  • 02osiris.jpg
    02osiris.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
I am moving in a few weeks and need to get these little ones into new homes quickly. If interested, e-mail me with an offer and I'll consider it, I'm not familiar with the prices of geckos anymore these days.

I also have an AP RACK for sale!! I think I spent $250 on this thing.. Looks like the one pictured here:
Juvenile AP Rack

Comes with all the bins, they're all the same size as the top rows (I don't have the large ones on the bottom like the one in the picture).

Asking $100 for it. Pickup is preferable, but I may be able to ship if someone really wants it. In that case, $100 + shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited:

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
The rack is sold.

All geckos still available, but I am reducing the prices down to $65 for either Mack Snow, $100 for the LBS Enigma het. RAPTOR.

Visit our friends