2 leos 1 tank

F

flip87

alright i have two leos both male in a 29 gallon tank.. no sign of fightin or aggresion. but just wonderin if my tank is large enough for two gecko's or buy another tank...i would prefer to keep them together kinda like buddies .both came from the same pet store..well any help would be appreciated.

OneFootedAce

a 29 gallon is plenty of room for 2 leos. But 2 male leos shouldn't be housed together, even though there is no fighting or agression now. Ill bet sometime in the future, you'll pay for it.

mindgamer8907

I concur, wholeheartedly. Get them into separate spaces pronto, would anyone else maybe suggest putting in an opaque divider? I don't really know if the tank would be too small for them if it's cut in two.

Shera

I agree, you can't keep 2 males together. When they mature they will fight, and if one gets injured and you have to take it to the vet it's probably going to cost more than just setting up a separate enclosure now. How old are they? I have 2 females together and they do fine, but even females can fight, and if they ever do, they are getting separated.

Visit our friends