20 gallon long and tile

biggiy05

Determination
I picked up a very nice shtct at the local show yesterday. He looked so much smaller than he really is so the 10 gallon didn't stay. I swapped it for a 20 long this afternoon. I've got tile but it's cut for a 10 gallon so I took the pieces I had for my 10 gallon tanks and laid that down.

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures or measurements for a 20 long so I can go to Lowes this week and get some tile that will sit flush with the tank.

Palor

Chaotic Nights Reptile
I use 2 12x12 tiles in a 20, fills almost all of it up. Add in some 2"x4" tiles to fill in the rest of the space, our put in your humid hide there.

77gecko

what's one more....
I use 2 12x12 tiles in my 20L too, but I have paper towel down on the 6" or so that is uncovered for their poop corner.

biggiy05

Determination
I use 2 12x12 tiles in my 20L too, but I have paper towel down on the 6" or so that is uncovered for their poop corner.

I plan to lay paper towel in the poop corner once he gets settled in and picks a corner. My problem is it bugs me wen there's one small area that doesn't have tile. Don't ask me why, I just know it bothers me.:main_laugh:

Visit our friends