any one every delt with ron tremper please read.

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
any one who has ever orderd from ron, please post, good or bad. opon relizing last night that my male giant is accually a female it hit me that im now insearch for another giant male. in another thread i had talked about how ron tremper lied to me twice, and also lied to 2 other people i know, and how i dont like him or trust him as a person. on this web page i have seen quite a few complaints about animals from ron. on the other hand..he has a super giant male that looks pretty good. ive never ordered anything just based on his lies, and from what i have seen from other people. i hope any one that reads this can understand my delema and help me.
thanks
nevin

brandy101010

I have never ordered from Ron. If someone lied to me twice I would not order from them again. What did he lie to you about?

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
i dotn really want to get into it, cause its kinda long, but it had to do with once with morphs, and the other with diet.

marula

i personally prefer ti give my money to others kind of breeders...and personally i had never puechased from him (for choice)
..but i know for sure that she say (everytime) that the geckos that you whant is a his personal holdback and you can have it for a reduced price (something from 1000$ ahahahahhaah) ;)

I have ordered from Ron Tremper twice. First order was in 2004 for 1.0 Super Giant Albino, 0.2 Giant Het for Albino. Second order was in late 2005 for 1.1 RAPTORS. I received what I ordered. It was in good shape and acuratley represented.

I don't plan on ordering from him anytime in the near future. There are so many other breeders/hobbyists that take much better care of their animals and are not just in it for the money.

What makes you say these things about Tremper? I believe that you should not just hint at whatever went wrong with the situation.

Please also keep in mind that there are plenty of other people on here that breed... Leopard Geckos. :D

Visit our friends