any one order from new york worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellascura420

I just bought some mealworms on an ebay auction, 500+ for $9.50 with free shipping. They arrived 2 days after I bought them and all are alive and heathly looking. The guy has a 100% feedback rating of over 700. He has different quantities available, most for buy it now and reasonably priced, and a few up for auction. You can probably get them cheaper on an auction if you feel like waiting for it to end.

mutley375

I have odered mealies and crickets from them several times with no issue. Use them for all my online orders. :main_thumbsup:

snowgyre

I ordered from NY Worms for 3 consecutive years. Whenever I had feeders arrive dead (which was rare, because they double-box their feeders in cold weather), they always shipped me a replacement within 24 hours and they were always very cordial. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. The fact that they have competitive prices is a serious bonus as well. The only reason I don't order from them now is because there's a mealworm breeder in town, and you can't beat local prices ($10/1000, no shipping costs).

G

GeckoHut

I have used NYworms and it's a good site to buy from but they don't actually raise the feeders. They outsource to diff. suppliers to get their feeders. Service/shipping is great but why go through a middleman? I only use them on occasion for more specialized feeders like butters,silkies, hornworms(if Mullberry Farms is out!) Besides that they are a wonderful supplier!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Just a general reminder... here are the TOS regarding threads like this one:

Posts and threads commenting on any business or individual with regards to their business and/or reptile husbandry ethics are not allowed on GeckoForums.net. This includes complaints about retail pet stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends