Any UK Breeders out there?

robin

once stephanie gets back home she is going to be looking for a leopard gecko. nothing special, in fact she said a "pet" only or "special" leopard gecko is okay. since it will be her first she is looking for something reasonably priced. she is not wanting to breed it. it will be strictly a pet. she said if anyone is in or near shropshire that would be great (to save on shipping costs) however if she has to pay shipping costs that is fine too. she knows how to take care of leopard geckos. she has spent the last 6 + months helping me take care of my leopard geckos. if anyone is out there send me a note or her a note her user name here is SoLongOldBean or reply here.

thanks a lot guys!

Srt14292

Est; 1992
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/lizard-classifieds/311716-cb09-leopard-gecko-morphs-sale.html

After a quick search, the only place I think she will find them in shropshire is if she buys off a breeder advertising on the forums over here, not many have websites they are more down south easterly ( My area ya get me? haaa) but that guy seems to have a nice selection, I would advise her to take a look on there, if all else fails if she can get down to maidstone in april we have an expo down there or she can wait for the one in doncaster.

P.s Woop WOOP 1000 post :)

Last edited:

Visit our friends