Anyone have any pics of a tank with grey repti-carpet?

ggg111

Does anyone here have grey repticarpet or have a link to a tank that has it so I can see what it looks like? I am considering getting it.

ggg111

Cool thanks. I have a jungle background and green/brown repticarpet now (tank is half and half) with logs and coconut huts. It looks good but I wanted a change - do you think grey will look good with my set up??

JordanAng420

Yeah, I think grey would look nice. To me, it kinda depends on what your room or the rest of the house looks like. My floors are beige, so I use green in everything...grey would pretty much go nice with everything, so i'm sure it will look good.

MiamiLeos

i go by the color of the leo. depending on their color, i have different carpets to make them "pop". grey would make a hypo or tang look nice, but i wouldnt recommend it for a blizzard or albino. thats how i make my color choices anyways :)

Latlaw

i go by the color of the leo. depending on their color, i have different carpets to make them "pop". grey would make a hypo or tang look nice, but i wouldnt recommend it for a blizzard or albino. thats how i make my color choices anyways :)

I kinda do this too. Green looks real pretty with my albino. I also like brown for my normal and jungle. Grey would look pretty with my tang. I never see grey repti-carpet--at least for a 20 gal long tank. Do you know where you can order that?

Visit our friends