Bad Guy - Mark Green

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
Jeanne,

I agree that completely "black-listing" this guy is a little overboard, but that's your thoughts and opinions on it, so I'll support you. However this stuff happens all the time. I've had the same geckos sold at least 5-6 times in the past few months, with people backing out or just disappearing. If he is 14, I commend him for being truthful [however shipping was $30, and then was $40? I don't know how truthful he's being, but I won't go there] with you and telling you that he didn't want it. I understand frustration and I empathize, but I don't think it warranted a thread about him being a bad guy.... Love ya, Jeanne, you know that!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Yeah, I think I got a lttle too upset on this one. I was having a few bad deals at the time and just got a little angry.

Love Ya Too Josh :)

Dragoon Gecko

Jeanne, you act absolutely right!
I can unterstand you so mutch:
I had some people once emailing me about my SHCT offspring and the pricing, ask me about photos and sending me over a few weeks(!) about 3-6 emails daily with questions and asking for tipps about housing, breeding, etc.,asked me about a good deal in the case they would take a group.
They took my knowledge, and then in the end stopped emailing me. And now it comes:
After two weeks they emailed me again with SHCT pictures from another breeder and asked me which one to choose :main_thumbsdown: !!!
I'm always happy to help people, but in this period of time I had so mutch to do,there were so many requests about the babies, and I wasted so mutch time for nothing, even not a "thanks"..
kind greetings, rebecca

Visit our friends