blizzard poss snow question

N

nuttyaboutgeckos

its a bliz but a very nice one.not seen one with the stripe quite so apparent down it back before.looks like hes just darker,prob due to incubation temps.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nuttyaboutgeckos

if you look at that link then you will see the mack traits.usually simple stuff like they look a lot whiter.i think you have what is called over here as a midnight blizzard.if you google it you should get a lot of hits for it.

N

nuttyaboutgeckos

have you any idea what the parents were at all as that will help out a lot!

N

nuttyaboutgeckos

see now looking at that pic it looks completley different lol.i honestly dont know on it now.i mean the genetics are there for it to be a mack blizzard but i just dont know as its one of those ones i would have to see in person to judge it really.sorry i cant be much more help on the matter but i honestly am confused now!:main_huh:

RampantReptiles

there is no such thing as a het for mack snow. The person probably didnt know if it was snow or not so said it was possible.
From what Ive heard, mack snow blizzards are lighter and stay that lighter color all the time. While regular blizzards will go from light to dark like a mood ring.
You can make your best judgement...

Last edited:

garylee

lol no the poss het is one of my shtctb shes poss het tremper and i was woundering if she might have a marker? and my blizzard is poss co dom snow so u guys think shes mack blizzard?

RampantReptiles

o lmao now I understand the poss snow... wow yeah dont respond to posts when your not fully conscious, or smart for that matter :main_lipsrsealed:

The little guy is so light I would say MS blizzard

garylee

yea i hope she is a snow cuz she laid 8 eggs so far this year and has 2 more in her belly and all of them are good so far and this is her 1st year breeding

garylee

i asked jeff from jmg reptiles how to tell if a blizzard is a mack blizzard and he said they have snake eyes or eclipes eyes and i was wounderign what that means

Visit our friends