Blue's little adventure.

Ratman667

I forgot to put the pin back in the lid on Blue's tank after feeding him tonight. Normally that isn't a big deal, but tonight he got out.

Air temp in my room is about 62* right now. He made it all the way accros the rooms (which is a mes at the moment), on to my bed and onto my head.

I woke up with him sitting on my head like he does when I take him out to play. Now, my head is in one corner, and his tank is in the opposite corner, about 15ft away.

I know he went to my head because it was the warmest thing in the room, but it was still cute to wake up to him sitting in his favorite spot.

LeoFan

Your lucky. I had a Snow Albino escape somehow and after 3 days she finally crawled out of god knows where. I was pretty angry.

But glad to know she came to you lol

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
Your lucky. I had a Snow Albino escape somehow and after 3 days she finally crawled out of god knows where. I was pretty angry.

But glad to know she came to you lol

At least it only took three days! I know people who have lost their leos for months! Its not fun >.<

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
That is so cute to have a gecko wake you up by sitting on your forehead!

SassyAbi

That is so amazing ur lucky he came to you instead of hiding. I have a slidy glass thing that I've forgotton to close more than once and hes never even come out lol though he is new to his enclosure

Ratman667

Blue has gotten out before, but every time, he seems to find his way to my bed.

The only other escapee I have had it Pax. He is the one that likes to find a place to hide. The last time he got out, I found him the next day, under the dresser.

Visit our friends