Bob's master plan...

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
LOL...Bob really cracked me up today.

On Wednesday, I had switched out the log hide on the warm side with a "stone" hide...hoping he'd like it a little more and choose to use it (the log was a little big for his liking). However, Bob never moved...never disturbed the aspen near the cave. Little did I know he was hatching a master plan!

Since Wednesday, he's been in his favorite hide...it's a log hide that's really just a little too small. He hangs out the ends! LOL That hide was on the cool side, close to the middle of the tank.

A little bit each day, I've noticed that the log hide had been moving towards the warm side. Bob never left the hide...as the aspen shows. This morning the log hide was very close to the cave hide. He had already moved the log a good 6" by that time. As I was sitting there, Bob became very active. He'd stick his head out the far side (away from the cave), smell around a bit, and go back into the log. He did this 3 times in a row. Then, as I'm sitting there, I see him bunch up his coils and LIFT the log hide to move it the extra 2 or 3 inches needed to align the openings. ROFL As soon as the openings were aligned enough for him to get into the cave, he shot in there. LOL....Talk about taking the long route to changing hides! :main_laugh:

This is shortly after his plan worked...you can catch a glimpse of him in the cave opening.

masterplan.jpg

Visit our friends