Bright Albino

G

GeckoAZ

Well I bought another gecko and lavender bell female from Bright Albino. What a terrific experience. Paul was really helpful in selecting the right one and followed through the whole effort from purchase to receipt. The quality of the gecko was terrific. Very healthy and when in put her in the quarantine enclosure and gave her crickets and mealies, she went on the hunt and started eating. Thanks Paul for a great experience and a terrific gecko.

http://brightalbino.com/

bro paul

brightalbino.com
Thanks David! It was a pleasure working with you and thanks again for your patience. I'm slowly getting caught up on everything "gecko-related". Hope she does great for you! :)

M

mayabear52

I've also purchase a total of 4 leos (that I've posted) on two different times from Paul at www.brightalbino.com and I'm planning on getting some more. I highly recommend bright albinos to anyone, Paul has some of the best looking geckos I've seen and is a very honest,friendly and helpful person. Thank you as well Paul.

bro paul

brightalbino.com
Hey Juan! Thanks for you kind comments. I'll have to come check out your collection sometime since I know you're about as picky as I am! You've got some nice animals and it was great working with you also! I'll be posting more here now...and showing off some geckos soon :)

PrototypeGeckos

All you can say about Paul is that he is a great help with alot of gecko knowledge, and words don't describe the geckos. I went to his house and got to go through all his geckos, I didn't have time to see them all, but if I did I am afraid I would have had to sell the house, the car, and anything else I could get my hands on. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Visit our friends