Canadian Leo Breeders?

Revilo

Hey folks,

I've been looking at getting a new leo for a few months now, and I splurged and purchased the supplies online a few weeks ago. Yesterday my order finally arrived and I was able to put everything together. My setup is going to be one male in a 20 long. I have the enclosure set up, but don't know where I will get the animal.

I scoured the internet for some time trying to find Canadian leo breeders, but the only site I came up with was The Urban Gecko. They are great folks, and I have purchased from them before, but their selection of males is rather limited, and I am looking for more options. Does anyone know of any other Canadian breeders or American breeders that can ship to Canada without a $500+ price minimum?

mynewturtle

I'm here in Ontario, but don't ship if you are out of province. I have a few things left personally.

There is also Dave at Green Knight Exotics, stand up guy with quality animals. His website is down right now I believe, but is a member on these forums just shoot him an email.

Sabrina at The Bearded Gecko, from looking at her geckos at shows and forums, you wouldn't go wrong buying from her. Sabrina is also a member here.

Reptile Fanatics, Steve always has quality animals. I believe Steve occasionally posts on here.

Good luck finding the perfect gecko.

OneFootedAce

I highly recommend The Bearded Gecko, and a guy named Randy Petruga. And I recommend joining www.reptilescanada.com and join the forums and visit the classifieds to looks around. Sabrina(The bearded gecko) and Randy both have accounts here aswell, Ill look around to see if i can find there user names, and post them, and you can send them a PM, there both great people if I do say so myself.
Next year, I might have some available as well, but if your looking for one now I highly recommend them :D

Sabrina (Bearded Gecko) : Jandsfannon
Randy Petruga: Randy p

Last edited:

Revilo

Thanks guys for all the information! I PM'ed Dave, Sabrina, Steve, and Randy, and I have been browsing through the Reptiles Canada classifieds. I really appreciate the help and I will be making my purchase in the coming days.

Angel

where are you from im in vancouver and have had trouble finding local canadian breeders too , i found some in the us that will ship but the shipping cost is ridiculous.

Visit our friends