Cheap tanks?

italiangurrl

Does anyone know where I can find a reasonably priced 20gal long tank for my geckos? I'm a broke college girl with a limited income over here lol but I think my buddies need some more growing room :)

UnicornSpirit

Graphic Designer
Check out your local Craigslist. I've found some super cheap (normally used) reptile supplies there. Be sure to check out the "free" listings too.

Remember to always bleach out used tanks you buy from others- I never trust if they cleaned it well themselves. And check out the person before you meet up with them to purchase an item. You never know, people are crazy.

Sometimes, "That Pet Place/That Fish Place" (a one of a kind pet super store in Lancaster, PA.. they also have a website for ordering) will have a $1/gallon tank sale. I think "P et Smart" has similar sales at certain times of the year.

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Craigslist. I'd also consider using a tub. Although some people don't like using plastic tubs due to visibility reduction, they are extremely cheap, hold heat well, and come in sizes that can house any size leopard gecko.

Joao

v Snowflake v
Check out your local Craigslist. I've found some super cheap (normally used) reptile supplies there. Be sure to check out the "free" listings too.

Remember to always bleach out used tanks you buy from others- I never trust if they cleaned it well themselves. And check out the person before you meet up with them to purchase an item. You never know, people are crazy.

Sometimes, "That Pet Place/That Fish Place" (a one of a kind pet super store in Lancaster, PA.. they also have a website for ordering) will have a $1/gallon tank sale. I think "P et Smart" has similar sales at certain times of the year.

Yea.. That place where the pets go had the sale a few months ago. It happens about 2-3 times a year. They had 10-20L- and 40B for $1 a gallon.

Depends if your willing to wait or not, but that's the cheapest you will find new. I'm super happy with my 40 gallon breeder.

Visit our friends