Christmas Geckos

Khenut

All my babies sporting the Christmas Spirit! :D

Nigel my Crestie! :D She embraced her hats the best.

nigel1.png

nigel2.png

Ramses my Adult Leo. He is not a happy chappy when it comes to bright lights. Lol I tried.
ramses1-1.png

ramses2.png

Sagira my baby Leo. I love her colors so much~ She's a tiny little grinch though. haha
sagira1.png

sagira2.png

And Mr Magoo my newt wants to say hello!
mrmagoo2.png

Thanks for looking~ :D

Geckomaster743

Wow! You and Styx have some really cool photo shoots but these are just awesome! Lol Sargia looks just like mine, I got mine from petsmart around the same size and color and every thing like yours though mine has a regenerated tail because it got bitten off by another gecko at home, Though wow i just love these photos. Really festive!

Amanda1

3 Year Member
My favorite part of Christmas (and any holiday really) is reptiles in costumes.:D I've never had such good results with mine though. Also, Mr Magoo is a perfect name for a newt, I love it!

Geckomaster743

I was actually going to get these Hats and throw them on my geckos when it was one of there birthdays. Sadly i forgot to make some last month and thats when Achilles birthday was. Or atleast the day i got him! Lol How long did it take you to make those?

Khenut

That woulda been cute haha Birthday hatss aww... :) It took my probably around a half hour? Not long. Once I had it cut out I stitched up really quick. I could have spent more time on them but I was lazy. Lol

And I know right, Caleb. haha He's totally a fat lazy lump. He makes that gurgling grumpy sound if I hold him though, but never bites. He just grumbles around until I put him back. haha

Geckomaster743

That woulda been cute haha Birthday hatss aww... :) It took my probably around a half hour? Not long. Once I had it cut out I stitched up really quick. I could have spent more time on them but I was lazy. Lol

And I know right, Caleb. haha He's totally a fat lazy lump. He makes that gurgling grumpy sound if I hold him though, but never bites. He just grumbles around until I put him back. haha
Thats Hilarous, Ramses is a funny guy in the photos you take of him. Hes just always really chill :cool:

Visit our friends