Crickets

BuddyTony

i feed my gecko decent sized crickets. my gecko is about 6-7 inches and every time i feed her a cricket 5 minutes later theres a cricket carcasse in his house? anybody know what that means

Eve Saint

It sounds like what I noticed once. Once One of my leopard geckos were eating their crickets and I saw how she grabbed it in her mouth and then it struggled and got out somehow, perhaps because of size. Well she kept an eye on it to see if it was still moving beofre she ate it. Maybe if it seems dead they will not want to eat it at all.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Definitely take a look to see how this happens. Don't forget to keep us updated and let us know what's going on!

BuddyTony

het tails starting to get pretty skinny and she still having trouble eating and im not sure what i should do now

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
Have you tried different foods? I'd try some wax worms... few geckos can resist those. But roachs come small too, if size is an issue. Is it eating at all? We've all used Repti-boost, and it does provide nutrients and stimulate the appetite.

Jordan1

i suggest some liquid calcium its helped me alot with my pinstripe and maybe its the temp in tank i had a few troubles with the temperature myself and yeah daws try putting it back on mealworms and use the multi-vitamin technique we disgust it gut loads them a little but not a really fast process

Visit our friends