Daughters birthday

Angel

well I have finally booked her party, she is turning 10 in 10 days and she wanted this reptile guy to come out however I wasnt sure I wanted to spend that much on a party but after pricing out other options found it wasnt such a bad deal.
He comes out to your place and does a 2 hour presentation with over 20 lizards, snakes {I know what am i thinking im terrified of snakes}, arachnids {again what am i thinking} and other stuff like a ringtailed lemur and tortoise ect. he said he has the largest albino something {snake} he brings out too Iv seen pictures he's huge and im scared lol. But my daughter is into all this so its her party. Its suppose to be the most hands on experience with these animals you can get in north america he said we could handle just about anything depending how brave we are lol.
I have been readin up on him for awhile and he takes in all these rescues that people either dont have time for anymore, or sick or injured. He is available to anyone with lizards if they have an emergency or problem and need advice or help, and does this for nothing so I feel a bit better spending this money knowing its going to the care of these animals, gotta love someone who can take in rescues especially the big guys like the caymens and monitors that arent the easiest to rehome.
Anyways it should be some great photo ops that day , I will post pics im sure now on to planning the rest like the cake and decorations, lol and oh ya another party since its my sons birthday in 22 days , busy month lol

Angel

was misinformed , not the largest in NA but she is huuuuuge she is a albino burmese python, and here is the short list of other snakes {I know nothing on them so excuse any spelling errors lol} boa constrictor, pastel phase red tail boa, red tail boa,nicaraguan boa, sonoran boa, green anaconda,spider ball python,
and here are a few of his other animals, columbian tegu, caimen, pygmy chameleon, tokay, beardy, sulcata tortoise, desert hairy scorpion.

I actually just seen on his website because of all these new laws passed up here on these animals he has to obtain more liscences and permits and such by march to keep his rescue going ,so he needs the cash to do all that obviously so im glad we decided to go with him help him out at the same time.

blightedchemist

Maybe I can come up to BC for my 23rd and you can help plan my birthday too!
Your daughter is going to have the best 10th birthday. She will never forget it.

Visit our friends