Do any proven triple homozygous morphs exist?

Geckoreo

WB Geckos
Anyone know of any proven triple morph existing??
then we could create 5x hets or 6x hets. f2 babies will truly be Enigmas.
muahaha

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Super Snow Patternless Albinos have been made with both Tremper and Rainwater strains. These technically do qualify as triple homozygous.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
You're right they probably haven't been bred and proven yet, but I'm sure the Macks and Alex Hue are pretty close. There's pics around just do a search.

EDIT: I originally meant Mack Snow not Super Snow... And yeah lots of those are around...

Last edited:
O

okapi

Would RAPTORs count?
They are expressing more polygentic traits than single gene traits (which is what I assumed you are getting at by saying homozygous)

Carrot head
Carrot tail
Tangerine
Stripe
Reverse stripe
Tremper albino
Eclipse
Sometimes giant

And then the Blancos are all of the above as well as blizzard (which kinda blocks out most of the above...) <- that just made me think, I wonder how many DB's will actually be phenotypical "patternless stripes" considering the patternlessness was outbred and then masked over with the blizzard's patternlessness? So they could be stripe, reverse stripe, banded, jungle, or patternless under the blizzard gene :main_robin: Hm...

Lottiz

Black Velvet
Geckoreo said:
Who has them??
Got pics??
I dont think theyre proven though

I found this on a german site.

SS patternless albino

Super%20Albino%20Baby.JPG

But that is shellys picture and her site tell us this is a SS albino hatchling...

I got1.1 patternless mack snow and in the group I have 0.1 patternless albino too, just to get ms patternless het albino to inbreed 2008. I hope I can get MSS patty albino there.

Last edited:

Geckoreo

WB Geckos
I meant more in the sense of simple recessive traits,
It still amazes me that so many new double morphs are being created every year yet,
nobody is really working on a triple morph.
The chances of producing a triple morph given that you have double morphs is just as likely as creating a double morph given you have single morphs.....

Just imagine.....
A super snow tremper bell rainwater patternless blizzard enigma.....
errr photoshop pros.... what would this look like???
maybe itll glow in the dark

O

okapi

A super snow tremper bell rainwater patternless blizzard enigma
= bad idea.

Crossing the albino lines would produce so many albinos het for another albino and possible het for multible albinos. There is already enough confusion when it comes to having three different albino genes. And there have been discussions on this forum in which people stated that they would not buy an albino that was het for another albino because it could ruin projects if another albino just popped up out of nowhere because of an albino het for another albino in the line.

EDIT: To answer your question, it would look solid white with red eyes

eyelids

Bells Rule!
okapi said:
A super snow tremper bell rainwater patternless blizzard enigma
= bad idea.

I definitely agree.

As far as triple homozygous from recessives all you can do is a Blazing Banana Blizzard like I talk about in my Banana Blizzard thread.

The ultimate GENETIC morph Enigma Super Snow Blazing Banana Blizzard! :main_thumbsup:

EDIT: You could throw Mack Pastel in there too if SS Mack Pastel are made... (I have a chance this year!:p )

Last edited:
O

okapi

420Geckos said:
The ultimate GENETIC morph Enigma Super Snow Blazing Banana Blizzard! :main_thumbsup:

How about a super giant enigma super snow blazing banana blizzard? :main_yes:

Geckoreo

WB Geckos
Kotsay1414 said:
CrestedGecko.com has a Triple Homo/Recessive gecko for sale. A Blazing (Las Vegas) Banana Blizzard with one eclipse eye and one 90% snake eye.

Here is the link to the picture: http://www.crestedgecko.com/lg313f lv.JPG

Rob,

I don't think any of the banana blizzards out there, including mine are showing the patternless traits. I produce a lot of bright yellow bananas, but I've never had a patternless hatch from this line. She's a beautiful gecko, though and having the eclipse eyes is a huge bonus. Blazings with pure black eyes are so much cooler than the regular ones.
Thanks,

Garrick

Visit our friends