-crickets
-reptile carpet
-a little bit of moss in my moist hide to help with shedding
-2 dishes (water, food)
-calcium with D3
-spray bottle
-cricket keeper
-thermomiter

If there is anything else, please let me know. Thanks. :)

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I would recommend an uth(under tank heater) over a heat lamp as leos do best with belly heat, but it's a personal preference, as long as you're temps are correct and it's red light it will work. Also, get some calcium without D3 and a small dish that you can use in the cage, geckos, especially hatchlings, should have access to non-D3 calcium 24/7 really. And if you use an uth, make sure you have a rheostat/dimmer/thermostat to regulate temps. Other than that, I'd say you're all set.

L

LeopardGeckoGirly

Oh, I do have an UTH i forgot to add it, sorry, but thanks! And we did go to find calcium without D3 but it wasn't in, can I go without it for a bit until they get it in?

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Yeah, you'll be ok for a while w/o it. Just be sure to dust all food items. As long as the gecko is getting a good amount of calcium in her diet, she'll be fine for a while without a dish of it.

L

LeopardGeckoGirly

Yeah, you'll be ok for a while w/o it. Just be sure to dust all food items. As long as the gecko is getting a good amount of calcium in her diet, she'll be fine for a while without a dish of it.

But, since my calcium that I have right now has D3 in it I can only give it to her 2 times a week at a max, right?

Visit our friends