Does anyone use 'zoomed' excavator clay burrowing substrate?

GothicGurrrl

Hey everyone :D

I was just wondering if anyone on here uses the 'zoomed' excavator clay burrowing substrate?

I've seen a video where it was used in the tank and It looks really good :) I'm interested in buying some for my leo's enclosure.. and I just wanted some views or pictures of it being used.

Thankyou ^ ^

RAlbrecht

Gecko Medic
I tried the Zoo Med Clay stuff a long time ago when it first came out, just to see how the leo's reacted to it, and honestly, Don't use it... Its messy, smelly, a hassle to "spot clean", cracks all over and they don't seem to enjoy it that much.

GothicGurrrl

thankyou :D your advice is really helpful :) I was considering to not get some because i was thinking.. i have a wooden vivarium and it would be a pain to clean and set up and get out if i didnt like it. Plus i dont like the idea of going runny when its wet, if i accidentally drop some water whilst changing her water bowl (im clumsy).. she could eat the wet clay.

Dougefresh

I tried the Zoo Med Clay stuff a long time ago when it first came out, just to see how the leo's reacted to it, and honestly, Don't use it... Its messy, smelly, a hassle to "spot clean", cracks all over and they don't seem to enjoy it that much.

I would second that!:toilet::toilet:

Visit our friends